Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day


Today was Valentine's Day...

Christopher had to work a 24 hour shift....

my newborn still had to nurse every few hours...

my toddler is teething and fussy and still adjusting to not being the center of attention...

both children had their fair share of diapers...

my newborn spit up on me...

all three of us stayed in our pj's all day...

it was really just like any other day around here! 




Except that I knew it was Valentine's Day...

and so I kept reminding myself how blessed I am...

to be loved and to love so many people! 



You see it may just be any other day...

but my sweet husband kissed me good-bye and told me he loved me...

my newborn cracked a few small smiles and cuddled...

my toddler giggled and laughed and brought my heart such joy....

my Mom loved on my girls...

my Dad treated us to a special dinner so I didn't have to cook...

we rented a movie and I cuddled my sweet girls...

and at the end of the day whether it is a holiday or just another day....

I know I am so loved and so blessed to be able to love my family!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment