Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Big Changes....coming soon!!


These 3 cowboy boot wearing girls and the leader of their family have some big changes in the near future!! 

No, we are not growing by another 2 feet....not yet anyway....we have a "no pregnancy in 2014" resolution that we are trying to keep, after one girl in 2012 and one in 2013, this Momma is taking a year off (at least) from being pregnant! 

We are however taking a big step, these boots were made for walking (even if one pair can't quite take any steps just yet) and walking's what we'll do! These 2 precious girls, their studly Daddy and I are moving back to Texas, ya'll! My emotions are all over the place as I think about our upcoming move! I am so excited to be back at our church down there, those people just ooze the love of Jesus and do community so very well! But at the same time leaving my family, especially my Momma, is no easy task! This season has been so good, it hasn't always been easy, but it's been so good for my soul! Even though emotional I am all over the place about this move, I have such a peace - I know this is right and good and the step we are supposed to be taking! Christopher and I have prayed about this decision and there is so much peace in my heart that I know if we were to stay here we would be going against the Lord's path for our lives. 

There are many things that we hope and pray for our sweet girls and one of those is that they would ALWAYS follow the path that The Lord leads them on and there is no better way to teach them how to do that, than living it out! So here we go again, another move, another adventure, another season and another step following after the Lord's will for our lives! 

This will be my 5th move in the 3 years that we have been married. Growing up we lived in the same house until I was 20, with the exception of my dorm in college! To say that life married to Christopher is anything short of any adventure would be a lie, but let me tell you this is one exciting adventure and I am privileged to be on it with such a Godly man! 

So here's to a new adventure, a new step, a new season....coming this fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment