Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today I am grateful...

Today I am choosing to be grateful even though I am sick....

Today I am choosing to be grateful even though the weather is yucky and rainy and cold...

Today I am choosing to be grateful even though I had to call into work sick today and I HATE doing that...

Today I am choosing to be grateful even though I was barely able to sleep last night because my head was hurting so much....

Today I am choosing to be grateful even though I had no desire to get out of bed all day...



So you may ask WHY...if this is what my day looked like, WHY am I still choosing to be grateful?

Because even though my Mommy was too far away to make me soup and take care of me, my sweet Mother in Law made me soup!

Because even though I HAD to get out bed because potential renters were coming to look at our house this afternoon...my Mother in Law allowed me to come over in sweats and just lay around.

Because even though I didn't sleep well last night, my sweet husband did everything he could to help me feel better, getting me water and meds and ice packs, holding me, rubbing my head to help with the headache.

Because even though it was down right YUCKY day...the Lord has blessed us with renters for the house and is continuing to provide for our needs.

Because even though I don't feel like be grateful...I am choosing to...because today...even today....the Lord is good and He loves me!!


So today...I am grateful!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment