Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

Dear Sweet Baby Girl,

We are about to embark upon a journey, one that you won't remember because you will stay safely snuggled in my tummy while we are there, but one that I am sure you will hear stories of as you get older. Your Daddy and I want you to know that although we haven't met you we both love you so very much! Your Daddy has been a hero in making sure that Mommy has everything we will need while we are in Sudan. We listen to your little heartbeat and we are filled with joy! We know that God has created you so special and is continuing to knit you together in my womb. We haven't picked out the perfect name for you yet, we want the meaning of your name to define who God is creating you to be and so we continue to pray and search through baby name books finding the name with the perfect meaning for YOU...we will know when we find it! :-) So for the next 3 months hang on tight as Mommy and Daddy embark upon this journey that the Lord is leading us on. Stay snuggled safe in my belly and continue to grow and thrive as the Lord knits you to be the perfect sweet baby girl you are going to be! We love you little princess and can't wait to meet you in 5 months!

Love,

Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love you two too :) my girls are soo precious to me, grateful we wont be homeless when we return.

    ReplyDelete