Monday, February 13, 2012

Tonight....

Tonight I took my last bubble bath in our garden tub...


Tonight, I will cuddle up next to my husband and fall asleep one last time in our very first home....


The home where so many memories were made, the home where we lived for the first 8 months of our married life, where we found out we were expecting our first child, I know I will look back on this house and smile at how blessed we were as newly weds! But tonight, we fall asleep here one last time because tomorrow....

Tomorrow, we move the last load or two of our stuff into storage, tomorrow we will stay at my in laws house for a few days before we begin our journey to Indiana and then on to Africa! But you see as much as there are going to be some sad moments tomorrow as we close this chapter, thinking about tomorrow also brings me SO much joy!!

Tomorrow we find out if we are having a little baby girl or a little baby boy, tomorrow will be a day we will never forget, seeing those precious 3D images of our unborn child and knowing that in a few months our lives will forever be changed by this precious child!

Tomorrow we close one chapter in our lives, only to begin the next!! As much as I hate closing chapters, I am every so excited about the things the Lord is going to do in this next chapter! I am ready to take this step of faith and trust Him completely as we board a plane for Africa in a week and a half, I am ready to embark upon this amazing journey that the Lord is going to take us on right beside my husband! I am ready!

So tonight, as I lay my head down and drift off to sleep thinking about all the precious memories this house holds, I will also smile and think about all the memories the next chapter in our lives will hold and I will rest in the peace and joy of the Lord, knowing His hands hold our every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment