Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Once upon a time, there was this girl, she loved Jesus with all her heart!!

She was determined to live her life for His glory.

She met a boy, this boy loved Jesus too!!

They fell in love and he asked her to be his wife!

They were called to be missionaries in Africa!!

This made Jesus really happy, to see a couple serving Him with their lives!!

But it made the devil very angry!!

You see the devil knew that this couple was going to do huge things for Jesus,

so the devil tried very hard to tear this couple apart!!

The devil failed and this couple was less than 2 months from their wedding,

the devil needed a plan and fast,

let's weaken this woman, so that she can not serve the Lord fully....

She had to have foot surgery...

she had to have wisdom teeth removed...

and now she has to have a biopsy of a lump found in her breast...

but you see...the devil....he is NOT winning....because this couple,

THEY SERVE AN AMAZING GOD!!!




The devil does NOT have a foot hold in my life and I will not let all of his little tactics that he is throwing my way scare me, because my God is far stronger!!!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed he is, Em! I know from personal experience how scary and unsettling a lump can be- so praying much for you. I know that God has so much planned for you. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete