Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am SO blessed!!

As I got off of work today, I received this text from Christopher:

"One of the paramedics brought her daughter up here and she was seeming tired so I picked her up and was holding her and she was falling asleep and she was like woah she never let's people hold her lol then my instructor was like your gonna be a good dad :) "


I read words like that and my heart melts! I know that not only am I marrying an amazing Man of God, but someone who will one day be "Daddy" to my children and possibly even some orphans if the Lord so entrusts some into our hands. I know that Christopher will be an amazing husband and a great father, I am so blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    I love you baby I am soo blessed to be with you and so ready to start our family together.

    ReplyDelete